Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which Babyshoes.co.uk do business for goods ordered through our/ this website. They are applicable to both trade customers and personal shoppers. If you contract with us as a personal shopper then your statutory rights are not affected. Thus, these terms and conditions are intended to clarify our responsibilities and your rights.
- These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
- A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive authorisation of your credit/debit card payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted.
- Once your order has been accepted by us, you will receive an automated email confirmation. This is not a guarantee of delivery and is subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
- All payments are taken in pounds (£) Sterling and all purchases include UK VAT.
- You must be at least 16 years or older to purchase goods from our site.
- We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website, be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those sent out to you.
- UK: postage and packaging (P&P) for single items is £2.95 and for multiple items purchased a fee of £5.00 is chargeable. Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is also available for customers within the UK (orders must be received before 3pm between Sunday - Friday).
- International: Europe (incl. Republic of Ireland) P&P is £7.00, and for the Rest of the World a charge of £10.00. The fees are the same for both single and multiple items purchased for International orders only.
- The ordered goods will be sent out via First Class Royal Mail, to the delivery address entered by you on your on-line order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 2 working days, Europe: 12 working days and the Rest of the World: 15 working days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to send off any ordered goods within 14 working days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
- If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them.
- For goods received that are unwanted (unworn), please email us stating your name and nature of the problem and a member of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have received faulty goods, you may return them to us for a full refund of the purchase price (plus P&P). Products must be returned to us within 20 days of receipt of the goods. Once your goods have arrived and are accepted back into stock please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed. We do not provide a free returns service, it will be up to you to arrange the form in which the goods to be returned will get back to us and also your responsibility to pay the delivery charge.
Please remember that the products are your responsibility, as a customer, until they reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send any returns by a postal/courier service that provides insurance for the value of the goods, a despatch certificate or document and a delivery receipt. Please retain your Certificate of Posting and hold onto it until you have received your refund from us.
You will be refunded by the payment method used for your original purchase.
Items returned from outside the UK
Please follow the instructions above and also ensure that the following is written legibly on both the packaging and Customs declaration:
'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE - DO NOT CHARGE DUTY'
Babyshoes.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any Duty charges for any items returned and accepts no responsibility for any items that are lost in transit to us.
All returns to Babyshoes.co.uk should be sent to the following address:
5 Dudlow Drive